Intro to Infura
Infura is an infrastructure node service that runs nodes on the Palm network and exposes RPC API endpoints over HTTPS. Although the Palm network is a separate network from Ethereum, your Infura account and project information is used to authenticate your application's access to the Palm network.
infura landing page
How to Connect
- Testnet | Palm’s testing environment.
- A useful staging environment for long-term testing.
- You can Use the Bridge to transfer assets between Palm Testnet and the Ethereum Goerli testnet.
- Mainnet | Palm’s production environment.
- Contracts and accounts in this network hold real value.
- You can Use the Bridge to transfer assets between Palm Mainnet and Ethereum Mainnet.
Updated 07 Nov 2022
Did this page help you?