Moralis provides enterprise-grade web3 APIs and SDKs that enable you to index NFT and blockchain data quickly and easily, empowering you to build high-performance, scalable NFT dApps on the Palm network quickly.
Fetch real-time NFT metadata, ownership data, transfer data, NFT prices, and more.
- Fetch all NFTs of a specific contract
- Fetch all NFTs of a specific wallet
- Fetch collection metadata
- Fetch NFT metadata
- Verify signed messages by wallet
- Receive real-time NFT transfer notifications
- NFT Marketplaces
- NFT Auction Sites
- Portfolio Apps
- NFT-based Authentication
- NodeJS 14+
This tutorial will walk you through how to create your account and install and initialize the Moralis SDK. You can then use the API to:
- Go to Moralis Admin to create your Moralis account to get started.
- Once logged in, go to the Web3 Apis tab and copy the API Key.
To add Moralis to your existing project, run the following command
Once you have the Moralis SDK installed to your project, initialize it with your Moralis API key to have the permission to use all Moralis APIs.