Covalent provides an API that allows you to pull detailed, granular, and historical blockchain data such as:
- Token balances associated with a given address.
- History of transfers associated with a particular NFT.
- Metadata associated with a given NFT contract.
The Covalent API documentation for Palm provides information on available API endpoints and lets users make requests directly from the browser.
- Sign up for an API key to use the Covalent API.
- Pass the key as a query parameter with all requests using key=API_KEY.
- To run queries against the Palm network update the chain_id query parameter to point to the targeted Palm network environment.
- For example, to fetch all token balances (including NFTs) of a Palm address:
- Make requests to the balances_v2 endpoint with chain_id as 11297108109 for Palm Mainnet.
- Make requests to the balances_v2 endpoint with chain_id as 11297108099 for Palm Testnet.