Submit an Article
Being a developer in the web3 world is about a shared community that builds and contributes together. Here, the collective goal is always at heart. Community above all else is a mindset pioneering the evolution of the web— and its energy is nothing short of contagious.
You can now contribute articles to the Palm network by emailing your content. Please include the following in the body of the email, along with the content:
- Author Name
By submitting an article or tutorial to, you agree to license your contributions under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
A short intro that discusses the topic and explains what the user will learn by reading on.
What should someone know before reading this page? Usually written as bullet points.
The body is the main content on the page, it should explore the topic in detail and show plenty of examples (where appropriate).
- Easily break up your content into logical sections with clear headings.
- If referencing another concept, explain it or suggest a link for the user to get more information.
- Feel free to suggest sub-pages if a topic starts to sprawl
- If there's a way for a user to put what you've taught into practice, funnel them into doing that and reference this in your copy.
- Add code snippets where necessary. Make sure to include file type and name.
- Illustrate points with pictures or diagrams and include descriptions.
Projects or tools in the ecosystem that solve developer's needs around this topic. Are there details that might not be vital to the content but some users may find interesting should they want to explore the topic further?
- Make sure any article is from a reputable source and include up-to-date info.
- If the information is really important make sure it's in the page rather than just linking a user to it.