Updated on July 21, 2021
Supported tools overview
The Palm network is fully compatible with Ethereum and supports any EVM-compatible tools, including:
- Fiat on-ramps. Wyre is integrated into the Palm Mainnet portal and Palm Testnet portal.
- Block explorers. A block explorer is available for Palm Mainnet and Palm Testnet.
- Wallets. Palm supports any EVM-compatible wallet. The Palm portal only supports MetaMask.
- Asset bridges. The Palm Mainnet bridge can be used to transfer tokens between Palm Mainnet and Ethereum Mainnet. The Palm Testnet bridge can be used to transfer tokens between Palm Testnet and the Ethereum Rinkeby testnet.
- Developer tools. Palm supports any EVM-compatible tools and contracts, including Truffle, web3, and OpenZeppelin.
- APIs. Palm supports Infura Ethereum APIs and Covalent APIs. You must connect to the Palm Infura endpoints or run a transaction node to read transaction history, or send transactions on the Palm network without performing validator duties.
Some of these tools may require the following chain IDs (which have been registered at Chainlist) to use the Palm network:
For example, these can be used in web3 code to help users add or switch to the Palm network in their wallets (as demonstrated on the Palm portal).
Some Ethereum-based tooling may require additional set up to integrate into the Palm network. If you require any additional tooling that is not yet available, feel free to contact us to request support.